What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, address, email address, phone number)
- Details of your browsing history
- Stripe also collects payment information when you make purchases
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Join our mailing list
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like
- Determine if our website and advertisements are providing people with the correct information and functioning correctly
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your order data in a database in Ireland and an email about your order will notify our staff. Only staff who fulfil orders will have access to that database using a secure means. Our Company will keep your order data for 3 years.
We store your enquires for 1 year after your last reply once we have resolved your issue. If an enquiry becomes a complaint, we will keep it for 7 years in case you wish to review the history of the complaint.
If you sign up to our mailing list, we may send you marketing information until you opt out. To opt out, simple use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of one of our mails. If you haven’t kept any of our mails, you may contact us on the contact form on the About Us page on our website and we will remove you from our mailing list.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitles to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of the personal data we have on you by email.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request we erase your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact use at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on the About Us page of the website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding whether you arrived at our website through advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.