Once you receive your order you have 30 days to decide if you wish to return it. The 30 days start from the day your order is shipped. If you decide to return the goods, the goods need to be returned to us at your own cost and it is your responsibility that the items reach us safely. If the goods are returned unopened in perfect condition and with their original packaging we will issue you with a full refund minus any direct costs associated with the postage and packaging, and restocking. Please note that the goods returned to us must be in a resalable format and we unconditionally reserve the right not to refund you if the goods are not returned in a suitable condition. We will refund you within 7 days of the return of your order.
Should you change your mind in relation to a purchase, for whatever reason, we are happy to accept returns notified to us within 30 days of your order being shipped and as long as the following conditions are met:
- No returns can be made without a return authorisation. Without a return authorisation, the warehouse will be unprepared for your return which may delay your refund. After reviewing the items below, please contact us to arrange for a return, quoting your order number and we will give you the return address.
- Returns are at the sender’s cost
- We must be notified by email that you will be returning an item within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be returned in saleable condition and in their original packaging.
- We will refund the purchase in the currency it was paid less postage (shipping).
Damaged or Defective Items
We take all reasonable steps to ensure all our products reach you in perfect condition. If however upon receipt of delivery you find that your goods are faulty, incorrect, missing parts or have been damaged in transit, please notify us immediately in writing , e-mailing email@example.com with details of the fault to include photos where necessary. You have 7 days to notify us of any issues from the date of delivery.
Please contact us and we will arrange for your faulty goods to be collected at our cost.
We will never provide your contact details for marketing purposes to third parties.
These terms and conditions, and all disclaimers and other material on our website, are governed by and written in accordance with Irish law. Any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts, to which both parties submit.